Who Will Show Up?
The authorities investigating the shooting of a black thug in Ferguson, Missouri are about to release their findings. These authorities include federal snoops, federal race baiters from the DOJ, grand juries, and even the DA's office.
They have tried strenuously to find fault with the officer who shot that thug. According to rumors, they have failed to uncover any violations or culpability, and their release of these findings is expected any day now.
Many expect there to be riots in the streets. By whom?
Not by anyone who cares about the rule of law, that's certain. No, if there are riots, they will be by the following types of people:
1. Kool-aid drinking followers of the professional race baiters (the Sharptons, Farrakhans, and Jacksons, for example. Oh, and let's not forget the Race Baiter in Chief, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama who sent three DOJ officials to convey his condolences at the funeral of that thug. It's easy to determine where his sympathies lie.)
2. People looking for an excuse to steal from businesses.
3. People looking for an excuse to get away with property destruction and personal violence.
4. People angry that someone doesn't give them for free what someone else worked to earn.
What do the above types of people have in common, speaking statistically here - acknowledging there will be some exceptions?
1. They would not be rioting if the thug had been white.
2. The rule of law does not matter to them. What matters is skin color and opportunities to loot.
3. Aside from the professional race baiters, the crowd will be predominantly made up of the functionally illiterate, the unemployed, public school graduates and drop-outs, and - dare I say it? - black.
If the above predictions come about, and I hope they do not - then the black community at large will have to answer for their failure to find constructive ways to address the racism within their own ranks, and cure it.